Registration for 2020 is now open!
Terms of Service
By submitting this registration form your team is agreeing to the following:
1) To submit registration fee immediately through online payment or to CCSFEST 3639 S. Keystone Ave. Indianapolis, IN 46227.
2) Participation in all four KCBS meat categories.
3) Registrations are not guaranteed until the registration form and payment are both received and processed by CCSFEST. You will receive a confirmation email once the team is approved. CCS will consider the team name and graphics used as we are a religious institution and need to protect the kids in which we are entrusted to educate and care for. Teams competing at CCS for the first time will undergo additional scrutiny of team names and graphics as they cannot be approved if they include any inappropriate innuendos, cursing, or suggestions of unwholesome character.
4) There shall be no setup between 7:30 A.M. and 8:15 P.M. or 2:40 P.M. and 3:15 P.M. on a school day due to heavy student traffic at pickup and dropoff locations/times.
5) All registrations are final, there are absolutely no refunds for any reason.
6) Registration includes the allocated space, the selected electrical service, at your site water, and ice delivered to your site.
7) Space is limited; it is often required that vehicles be parked in a nearby parking lot rather than your allocated work-space.
8) You agree to abide by all the rules and regulations of the KCBS. Copies of the KCBS rules are on the KCBS website.
9) Waiver of Liability: In consideration of acceptance of this entry, I, intending to be legally bound, hereby for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages against K.C.B.S. and the CCS Spring Festival & BBQ Competition, and their agents, successors, and assignee, for any loss, damage or injury to person or property suffered by me in this event. I also agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify K.C.B.S. and CCS Spring Festival & BBQ Competition from all claims or suits arising from any loss, damage or injury to person or property arising from my negligence or other wrongful conduct. Further, I hereby grant full permission to the K.C.B.S. and the CCS Spring Festival & BBQ Competition and/or agents authorized by them, to use any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings and any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose. I understand this festival is alcohol free and agree not to have alcohol on site.
10) I have read and agree to abide by all rules of this competition.
$5,000 PRIZE PURSE
We will cap the event at 50 Pro KCBS Teams
ORGANIZER: Gene Bryant