Crafts & Artisans
HOW TO REGISTER: Scroll down to review the terms as well as complete the online registration and make your payment via Square (or send a check).
Artisans are welcomed to parpticipate in the festival's artisan fair. Churches that make homemade gifts as fundraisers are also welcome to participate.
Now booking specialty craft items & businesses who benefit from festival sales.
In 2019 we will accept multiple vendors in the same category.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!
Review Terms & Conditions to vend at CCSFEST
Calvary Christian School’s Parent Teacher Council (HOST) is hosting an Event known as CCS Spring Fest & BBQ Competition (CCSFEST) to occur at 3639 S. Keystone Ave., Indianapolis, IN on 04/3/20, beginning at 10:00 AM, and has the right to license to vend at and during the Event, it is understood that by submitting the electronic registration that you (VENDOR) wish to become an approved vendor. Vendor will pay CCS-PTC either: 1) the sum of $55 on or before February 28th, 2020 (Early-Bird discount); or 2) the sum of $75 on or after March 1, 2020 for a license to vend at and during said Event.
We are a first-come; first served festival based solely upon registration with receipt of payment. YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL THE REGISTRATION FEE IS PAID. We will NOT be locking out any categories for sole-vending unless the vendors third party brand requires only one vendor at a specific event at which time the early-bird discount will NOT apply at all and the sole-vending licenses required will be payable at $100.
The parties agree as follows:
1. Vendor shall have access to the location agreed upon by the parties no less than Two (2) hours before the Event's commencement for the purpose of setting up Vendor's vending station, goods, and other things necessary and reasonable to vending at the location. Upon arrival, vendor will unload their goods and move their vehicle within 15 minutes.
2. Vendor shall not vend any goods or services other than those described herein at and during the Event without the Host's written consent.
3. No alcohol permitted on the premises at any time.
4.. Vendor's vending station shall be no larger than 10 x 10 feet; shall be clean and orderly; and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
5. Vendor is aware that electricity to Vendor booth(s) is not available.
6. Vendor must provide tables and chairs. It is strongly recommended that Vendor furnish a tent/canopy for their booth as the festival is rain or shine. If inclement weather, the event does move indoors once determined necessary by festival organizer. Vendor may rent 8 foot tables from Host at the rate of $25 per table and must be requested by March 1, 2019. Vendor must return rented tables to a designated area after the close of the Event.
7. Vendor's staff may announce the availability of the goods to be vended only while they are within the confines of the vendor's location.
8. Vendor's staff shall be clothed and groomed in a clean, neat fashion and shall conduct themselves in an orderly fashion.
9. No music, noise, or sound amplification devices shall be used by vendor's staff at the location as it would compete with the live music on premesis.
10. Vendor shall have access to the location for up to Two (2) hours after the Event's conclusion at 6:00 PM to dismantle and remove all things brought to the location by Vendor. Vendor shall leave the location clean of trash and substantially in the condition it was before Vendor occupied it.
11.. Vendor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Host against any damages or claims that may arise in connection with Vendor's presence at the Event and Vendor's activities of any kind.
12. All registrations final. No refunds. Not transferrable.